Opticonnect offers a range of SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable transceivers) for communication over optical fiber at data speeds up to 4.25 Gbps and distances up to 160 km. The extended SFP portfolio for Dual Fiber SFP’s includes a complete range of standard optics as well as CWDM and DWDM transceivers for WDM networks.
SFP Dual Fiber
Standard Dual Fiber Optics (SFP)
Opticonnect provides SFP transceivers for both MultiMode as SingleMode fiber, compatible with most of today’s switch vendors. Opticonnect’s Dual Fiber SFP’s support data ranges between 100 Mbit/s and 4.25 Gbps and distances up to 160 km. Go to the Opticonnect SFP product range.
SFP CWDM Optics (SFPC)
- Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing or CWDM, is a way to transport up to 16 independent connections over one fiber pair by using a different wavelength, often referred to as channels. Opticonnect’s CWDM SFP’s support data ranges between 100 Mbit/s and 4.25 Gbps and wavelength between 1270 nm and 1610 nm. Go to the Opticonnect SFPC product range.
All CWDM transceivers are designed for use in combination with the Opticonnect Passive CWDM multiplexers.
SFP DWDM Optics (SFPD)
Dense Wave Division Multiplexing or DWDM is a way to transport up to 192 independent connections over one fiber pair by using a different channel, often referred to as channels. Opticonnect’s DWDM SFP’s support data ranges between 100 Mbit/s and 4.25 Gbps and available for all ITU grid channels. Go to the Opticonnect SFPD product range.
All DWDM transceivers are designed for use in combination with the Opticonnect Passive DWDM multiplexers.
SFP Optics with OAM service (SFPO)
This revolutionary new transceiver can turn any simple type of switch into a smart device. This transceiver contains the ability to add Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) to your network system. This makes it easy to monitor and troubleshoot without big investments in you Ethernet network system. Go to the SFP with OAM product range.
- Fibertype: Multi-Mode or Single-Mode;
- Distances: from 200m up to 160 km;
- Datarates: from155 Mbps, 1.25Gbps up to 4.25 Gbps and Multirate;
- DWDM optics for all 100 GHz or 50 GHz C-band Wavelengths on the ITU grid;
- CWDM optics with 18 different wavelengths from 1270 nm to 1610 nm;
- Standard operating temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C;
- Industrial operating temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C;
- Compliant with MSA SFP Specification;
- Digital Diagnostics Monitor Interdace compatible wih SFF-8472;
- Three years warranty.
- Multi-mode fiber 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX;
- Single-mode fiber using 1310 nm wavelength,1000BASE-LX10, 1000BASE-BX10, 1000BASE‑EX;
- Single-mode fiber at 1550 nm wavelength, 1000BASE‑ZX up to 160Km;
- Supports SONET and SDH. Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Fibre Channel;
- Copper optics support: 1000BASE-T or LAN 10/100/1000Base-T.
SFP / SFP+
Opticonnect offers a range of SFP and SFP+ (Small Form-factor Pluggable transceivers) for communication over optical fiber at data speeds up to 16 Gbps and distances up to 160 km.
QSFP / QSFP28
Opticonnect offers a range of QSFP+ and QSFP28 (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable) products. QSFP+ / QSFP28 can reach dataspeeds up to 100Gbps
DAC / AOC
“Direct attached Cables” and “Active Optical Cables” are made for data transmission over copper cables or fibers with fixed connectors.
Filters / Splitters
Opticonnects offers a range of passive WDM devices for both Dual Fiber as Single Fiber Bidirectional connections, using Wave Division Multiplexing technology.
Monitoring / Measurement
I am text block click edit button to change this.