Opticonnect offers a range of SFP+ (Small Form-factor Pluggable + transceivers) for communication over optical fiber at data speeds up to 16 Gigabit per second (Gbps) and distances up to 80 km. The SFP+’s are standardized and, as their predecessor, the SFP, can be used in various types of equipment such as switches, routers and servers from different vendors. The extended SFP+ portfolio for Dual Fiber SFP+’s includes a complete range of Standard optics as well as CWDM and DWDM transceivers for WDM networks.
SFP+ Dual Fiber
SFP+ Standard Dual Fiber Optics (SPP)
Transceivers used for only one connection like a connection between two switches, are commonly (but not necessarily) using two fibers, one for the transmitted signal and one for the received signal. Opticonnect provides SFP transceivers for both MultiMode as SingleMode fiber, compatible with most of today’s switch vendors. Opticonnect’s Standard Dual Fiber SFP’s support data ranges between 1 Gbps and 16 Gbps and distances up to 80 km. Go to the SFP+ Dual fiber product range.
SFP+ CWDM Optics (SPPC)
Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing or CWDM is a way to transport up to 16 independent connections over one fiber pair by using a different wavelength, often referred to as “colour”‘, for each channel. Opticonnect’s CWDM SFP+’s support data ranges between 1 Gbps and 16 Gbps wavelengths between 1270 nm and 1610 nm. Distances up to 80 km without amplification can be reached. Go to the SFP+ CWDM product range.
All CWDM transceivers are designed for use in combination with the Opticonnect Passive CWDM multiplexers.
SFP+ DWDM Optics (SPPD)
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexing or DWDM is a way to transport up to 192 independent connections over one fiber pair by using a different channel, often referred to as “colour” for each channel. Opticonnect’s DWDM SFP+’s support data ranges between 1 Gbps and 16 Gbps and available for most ITU grid channels. Distances up to 80 km without amplification can be reached. Go to the SFP+ DWDM product range.
All DWDM transceivers are designed for use in combination with the Opticonnect Passive DWDM multiplexers.
- Fiber type: Multi-Mode or Single-Mode;
- Distances: from 200m up to 80 km;
- Datarates: from 2.25Gbps up to 11.25 Gbps and Multirate;
- DWDM optics for all 100 GHz or 50 GHz C-band Wavelengths on the DWDM ITU grid;
- CWDM optics with 18 different wavelengths from 1270 nm to 1610 nm;
- Standard operating temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C;
- Industrial operating temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C;
- Compliant with MSA SFP Specification;
- Digital Diagnostics Monitor Interdace compatible wih SFF-8472.
- 10 Gbit/s Ethernet over fiber for LAN (10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-ER, 10GBASE-LX4);
- WAN (10GBASE-SW, 10GBASE-LW, 10GBASE-EW, 10GBASE-ZR);
- 10GBASE-T 10 Gbit/s Ethernet over copper twisted pair cable;
- 10GBASE-CX4 10 Gbit/s Ethernet over twin-axial (InfiniBandtype) cable.
See our products.
QSFP / QSFP28
Opticonnect offers a range of QSFP+ and QSFP28 (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable) products. QSFP+ / QSFP28 can reach dataspeeds up to 100Gbps
DAC / AOC
“Direct attached Cables” and “Active Optical Cables” are made for data transmission over copper cables or fibers with fixed connectors.
Filters / Splitters
Opticonnects offers a range of passive WDM devices for both Dual Fiber as Single Fiber Bidirectional connections, using Wave Division Multiplexing technology.
Monitoring / Measurement
I am text block click edit button to change this.